Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Losses Suffered

Feeling nuked much? I realize this is gonna be only the 2nd entry for this year. I've had a difficult time for a number of reasons. At least I found a much better dentist now.
Unlike the one whose butchery I suffered in early January - who started out by giving me an anesthesia shot on the wrong side and who, after I stopped her and we talked out once more exactly *which* wisdom tooth was to be extracted, proceeded to break out part of my jawbone with it. I noticed it only at home that evening when unwrapping the tooth from the tissue in which I had taken it home.



A week later - a week during which my athletic performance suffered a great deal from this ordeal - I come back for the appointment to have the stitches removed and asked the dentist what's with the bone fragment. She started out that with advanced age the wisdom teeth can get caked together with the bone... I was like, hello, but I'm a young girl?!!
Then she claimed to have misread my birth date, making me more than a decade older than my actual age! Of course I got outraged about it, and only later I realized that this had been her plan, so as to shirk having to explain her poor job breaking out the bone fragment.

-

The other, very sad chapter then followed in late January when I went to a court hearing. The matter at hand was the eviction of my favorite neighbor. I hoped as much as he did that it could be avoided, but sadly the rumors appear to be true that courts usually judge in favor of those with lots of money, who more often than not turn out to be the scum of the Earth. The only thing negotiable was time, so at least he still got until September. Still I'm very sad about it; it's not that we'd seen each other very often but still his presence around the house will be greatly missed. He planted things and built weird gadgets, occasionally he plays guitar - really nicely - and last summer he kept bees on his balcony. He got a funny little tractor that's very noisy and stinks when he starts it up, but I always found it charming anyway. He's always been easygoing and friendly. And the only reason he's being kicked out now is for rudely sending away some gardeners the landlady had ordered without precious announcement, because he didn't want them to start cutting plants down around the house some of which he had grown over years.
I really tried to like our landlady, all the time up to this court hearing, I really did. But now I hope she'll get hit by a bus, she deserves it. No, that would be too quick, she deserves worse. She deserves to lose everything and to be left without friends or help or shelter. It drives me mad that I can't see how to make this happen!
I always try to avoid confrontations with the illegitimate "authorities", who give out laws that I've never given my agreement to be bound by. "Authorities" that I would never recognize but only grudgingly tolerate because I cannot wipe them out as they ought to be. They are unworthy of any power as it is merely founded on collusion and they have done nothing to achieve it, nor to earn their imaginary wealth.
The only true and legitimate authority I recognize is my Lord Satan, and His only law is Lawlessness.
The only earthly authority I recognize is myself.





-
I'm planning to write here more often again, it's just that I do have a strong tendency toward quiet withdrawal when things turn negative, owing to a pronounced susceptibility for depressed and gloomy moods, especially during the cold season which my body cannot tolerate well. Hopefully spring is around the corner as even some of the German natives are starting to wish for by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment