Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

Once again I didn't post in a while, and there's both good & bad news.
By far the best news is this:


It's been mine for just over a month now, for a relatively low price at a place selling used bikes - all the other ones were far over 100 €! But I think this one wasn't popular because boys won't like it for the pink and girls won't because it's a men's bike. For me it's just perfect though.

So I already took it on a tour when summer finally came to Germany, it was beautiful, over 90 F that day...



...and now the bad news: That was on June 23rd, and summer lasted only that one day.
So far it hasn't come back. No idea if it will. I wouldn't even mind all the rain, but can't it be raining at 80 F (or higher)? Most days I have to wear gloves when riding to the gym in the morning. :(

I meant to travel to Terschelling this summer, which is an island in the North Sea, but since there is no summer I had to cancel it as it's even still a bit colder there than it is here.

But the other week I'm traveling to Maastricht instead, and on that trip I'll be going by all means because there's something there that I absolutely have to see. It's an exhibition about my favorite animals, those with fins & many sharp teeth...
And I'll certainly have to post again about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment