Saturday, December 31, 2016

The final evening

One last time in 2016, dusk is falling, and the golden horizon looks beautiful from behind the window... it's been a cruelly cold day though, barely climbing into the 30s, and will be a brutally cold night. I'll be staying right here, watching fireworks from my balcony as usual on New Year's Eve. It's not a season to leave shelter overnight, not for me.

I've heard many complain that 2016 wasn't a good year, but to me it wasn't that bad. Much better than 2015 when I suffered those severe back problems - severe for a young warrior like me anyway, but once more I learned not to trust in the opinions of doctors but to trust in Satan instead.

Sadly the winter will still last for a long time when the new year has come, but hopefully it will leave when it's due to leave according to the calendar. The winter of 2016 lingered all the way throughout June and into July, that's what I disliked about the year. But my health has been much better again than the year before.

The journey continues, steadily on toward more power and clarity, and what more could I wish for also for the coming year. More milestones in my physical performance, and also spiritual progress on the path of Black Flame and cold heart, and unbending intent of a warrior. Onward I shall march with all my devotion to Satan, and Him I wish to serve in everything I do, each of my days.

Ad Majorem Satanae Gloriam!

No comments:

Post a Comment