Thursday, December 21, 2017

Announcement & Foreword

I've been writing on my new story for six weeks now and meant to get it finished by the Sabbath night, which is tonight, and it's not quite finished yet. But I intend to start publishing here anyway later today - it's a long story with nine chapters, yes, nine, and I'll put them out here one each day. Even though fucking Shitmas is intervening, which I'll as always try my best to ignore. Most people got other shit to do on Shitmas, but I'm not under the illusion that someone may read it anyway. Except possibly the enemy. Always expect the enemy and be on your feet. Not likely some serious enemy but just some assholes that wish to see you failing - those have always been there.

Anyway, the story is different from my previous ones not only in length, it's also much darker. I wasn't quite sure where it would take me, only that it would have to be harrowing, because I've been writing it for a reason other than to just write another story.

Something happened to me back in October which I haven't recovered from. I got injured in a way I wouldn't have thought possible. I broke my fucking heart, although it's made of plutonium, how do you even break that shit! Keep a safe distance at all times or you'll perish miserably of radiation sickness!

Maybe what happened was meant to focus my intent. On what? That's in the story...
It's going where my previous ones wouldn't. And although I couldn't possibly come close to the artful writing of H.P. Lovecraft, whom I greatly admire, here's some of the sentiment...


No comments:

Post a Comment