Monday, April 16, 2018

No, I ain't going there...

It's the weekend of the annual FIBO (Fitness and Bodybuilding convention) and I haven't been there. And it's certainly not only for the reason that it's about twice the price now as it was when it first came to Cologne in 2013. Someone even offered to buy me a ticket but I declined, and I'm not sure if I'll ever go again, should the opportunity arise. Just a very crowded and ultimately pointless event.
Few girls are remotely as strong and ripped as I am. But I have no use for the admiration of strangers.
Boring, right? Like I'd give a shit.

And I have very important work to do these days, even besides workout. And in particular yesterday I uncovered invaluable and life-changing things with the help of my mediumistic friend.
I always felt this dearth of the spiritual side in my life, but I never really knew what to do, and it's something I now have to work on in great earnest. Still I can't help wondering why everything took me this terribly long...
(And the answer is, because I'm an ass. Less of an ass than the unthinking majority, but still quite a hopeless ass! LOL)

Nonetheless went on a little bike tour today - finally spring, and finally knowing I'm no longer alone.

Anemones covering the forest ground again.

Making a dream catcher.

Center piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment