Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Emos for Carnival

*Emus. LOL
I had already spotted these birds a while ago when I went running in the area and meant to come back there and take pics. There are lots of pastures around the hills up in Alfter and other neighboring villages, and horses, sheep and chickens area common sight in Germany. These birds, not so much! And yet here they are.



I rode there this past Saturday when fleeing my home from the Carnival noise. Carnival is really big here in the Rhineland; the main parade downtown is always on Monday, but on the other days from the previous Thursday through Tuesday there will be smaller ones in various parts of the city, and on Saturday it's right in my street each year.
So I got on my bike and took off to the woods. First to the little Jewish cemetery up the hill, a peaceful place with some tall, old pine trees in it - only five of them, since it's a really tiny cemetery.


But I noticed that one of these pine trees was bleeding resin all around its trunk, so I collected some to use it as incense in ritual. I found some tissues in my backpack and some oak leaves on the ground to transport the resin in. The leaves were perfect for the purpose, of a leathery texture, not brittle at all.


After visiting the emus, I continued on through the woods, for about 20 miles in all. The day was gray and cold, barely 50 F, and in between it started drizzling very slightly. It was good to be out there anyway, very peaceful, and there are signs of the awakening spring - the lawn in the little cemetery was full of violets!

I'm glad that the Carnival is over with. A dear friend and Satanic brother from the Netherlands told me he hates it too, and that to him, "Carnival" sounds like "kernafval", which means nuclear waste. LOL
But this over with, it's almost time to head into the spring and to plan for some travels. There are people I hope to meet this year and things to be accomplished - to hopefully finally break free from invisible shackles that have held me down for all of this life.
May the Infernal Father guide me on His path and guard me by His Black Flame,
and may I be able to prove myself worthy of His beautiful Son.
A.M.S.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment