Sunday, April 23, 2017

In support of Middle-Eastern metal bands!

I already mentioned it in the previous post but would like to make a statement again here.
To me it makes no difference where you were born and what color your skin is, as these superficial things have no bearing on who you choose to be, and which side you decide to take.
Hails to all who stand up against the tyrant god!

So here's an official music video by Al-Namrood from Saudi-Arabia!
There's lots of support (but also loads of bullshit, as usual) in the comments. One of the most notable: "[T]hey're from Saudi Arabia and what they do is considered illegal there, illegal enough to warrant the death penalty"
This is precisely why I think artists from such countries deserve a ton of extra credit for what they do - and even more so if their music is as absolutely awesome as this!!!

Al-Namrood were the first I discovered, but meanwhile I found a bunch more Middle-Eastern bands that are just as amazing! Admitted, the oriental sound is totally up my alley, I love it.

Here's Narjahanam, from Bahrain.

Here's Odious, from Egypt.

Here's Nashmeh, from Iran, with a brilliant female vocalist (amazing live performance in Germany).

These are my favorites so far, absolutely worth supporting and spreading word about!

And although not Satanic/black, for those into less dark music and less harsh vocals, here's some really nice folk metal by Al Qaynah from Afghanistan.

Bonus: Al-Namrood with a cover of a punk band The Exploited, "Beat the Bastards" - again with lovely oriental elements which I presume to be absent in the original.
So far I have 2 CDs by Al-Namrood only, bought at Bandcamp (direct link in previous post); albums by the other bands seem to be a bit harder to get your hands on but I'm looking into it.
They only have a single digital track by Nashmeh, but I prefer physical CDs.

Broke for now anyway as I had to buy something extremely expensive from eBay lately but which is a sacred and highly adored treasure I just needed to have - gonna post about it when it's here, comes from good old home USA so it's taking a while, if I'm lucky it may be here before Walpurgis Night.
I'm also writing another story but not sure if I'm gonna publish (yeah, last time I said that too but then did it anyway, LOL),but that's another story. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment