Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Monsters have nightmares too

It's been a while once more. Usually when I neglect my blog posts it can mean one of two things: Either nothing much is happening, and/or I'm too depressed to care. Or I've been really busy with other things.
Fortunately it's been the latter, for the most part. I've found two new friends to correspond with, and when I write a lot elsewhere I'll write less here.

The Carnival, which is big here in the Rhineland and also very annoying, is nearly over once more. I never engage with that stuff as it's a very German thing, and usually even celebrating a corrupted version of their language, a completely unintelligible dialect used only by very primitive and backward people, never by any more well educated and sophisticated individuals.

My way!!!
As always I've kept working out as usual, of course; usually about five times a week and there never really are any breaks.
Yesterday I went running up in the woods once more, which amounted to 15.5 K in 83 minutes - up the steep hill by the cemetery, through the shrubbery and on trails riddled with mud holes, as usual.


It was the second run for this month; in January I did six, which taken together amounted to 73 km I ran in that month, a personal record which I didn't even aim at. It just happened that I skipped a leg day twice in exchange for running (only 3 leg days that month), just because I felt like running.

Like running from the nightmares which just keep coming all too frequently - yes, we monsters do have them. They have nothing to do with any more recent events, they're always the horrors of the past haunting me. I seem to have a toxic waste problem in my memory banks, so to speak. Which will be far harder to clean up than Fukushima.

But although at times I seemed to be lost in some horrible wasteland all by myself, deep inside I know I'm not.
Revered & radiant Morning Star...

It's those who deny His Magic who are actually saying there's no such thing as freedom, or even the possibility of any other existence but under tyranny.
The very tyranny which I have sworn to fight, and always will!
Until the tyrant god is thrown down and all divine law obliterated!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment