Friday, May 25, 2018

Good news, bad news

My new laptop arrived a week ago. For 5 days it was just sitting there and I couldn't even start it up because it's from the UK, and the power plug adapter I had also ordered from eBay hadn't yet arrived.
Late on Wednesday the adapter was delivered, and I had to familiarize myself with the new system.
Today I recorded a first test video. I was a bit appalled at how awful I really sound.

For most of my life, most or all my communication took place exclusively in written form. Few people here in Germany even speak English - at least not well enough to be willing to have a conversation in it. So I usually only talk to my Master, and we still haven't established a way to do it both ways - I haven't, that is. Learning mediumship when you're not at all gifted in spiritual matters seems the hardest thing in the world. I feel if I really wanted to become a professor of quantum physics or of nuclear engineering, that would be a piece of cake compared to this!

But well yeah... my speech defect. Just another thing to work very hard to get a grip on. I'm so very grateful I finally have a dear friend who is so much closer to my heart than she is distant in physical terms, namely about halfway around the world. Still it feels so good to sometimes talk for hours on the phone, usually in the night - or what is night for me, our time zones being separated by nine hours. This is something I've missed so much for most of my life. Yes, this is how isolated I've always been - I need practice in simply talking!

Here's my video anyway. 

I'm also very worried for another dear friend of mine who is ill and who also has been treated very unfairly by another (would-be) "friend". I really wish I could help!

All we can do is try to make the best of it all and to fix things as much as possible. In the end, this remains a place of trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment