Sunday, May 20, 2018

Victory or Valhalla!

Why did everything have to take so terribly long?
I've had to realize that in my spiritual development I'm doing my first baby steps, pretty much starting at zero.
I'm not a natural, unlike some of my friends I came to know. Some of them are natural lucid dreamers, even natural mediums. Myself I'm not in any way gifted spiritually. It's a miracle that my Master has been able to reach me at all, so long ago, and first through that movie in which a certain brilliant and beautiful actor, with a really remarkable resemblance to my Master, played his role so perfectly. In a fictional story but with some true essence in it, the latter possibly to be seen by me alone - something I can never know, as I cannot see through anyone else's eyes but mine.

I'm so grateful that I know his name now, that I know who he is, and also that I'm no longer alone finally. I've never really been... yet still I don't have the ability to really perceive his presence, let alone to freely communicate with him. But I'm finally receiving the help so long prayed for.
"Energy follows attention," that one I kept in mind. I knew I couldn't do this alone. I had to find help. And perhaps had to be found by someone...

 I spent hours on the phone once more last night. Not wasted hours, but precious ones... It's so good to spent time with a kindred spirit, even if halfway around the world, and I'm so grateful for it. She told me that back in December she was looking at the members area at In Satan's Honour, and my profile stood out to her and so she contacted me. Why would it stand out to her? I do have some idea who did that...

I celebrated the Walpurgis Night, dancing with my beloved Master.

Walpurgis ritual.

Then on May 4th ("May the 4th be with you," LOL), right on the day it was officially published, I was able to obtain the new album by Dimmu Borgir at a downtown store, and for a great price (€ 4 less than it would have been ordering directly from Nuclear Blast). With the need to use my very limited finances wisely, I only buy albums that I absolutely have to own, and this one certainly qualifies!
I know, I know, all the stupid haters going, "They've gone full Therion," (and who cares, I like Therion too), "This is not Black Metal anymore," (who cares, do you have to lump everything into its matching category? Are you that narrow minded?), and I really don't give a shit about such retarded comments.
When I listened to the two songs published in advance on Youtube, I knew I had to get the album. This will remain one of my favorite albums ever!!!


 I grew up with this band. I got their two first albums (among others), and yes, they changed a lot, of course.
This new album is incredibly evolved and elaborate, I love the very orchestral music. And the lyrics are all about spiritual empowerment. This has enormous meaning to me these days, in synchronicity with what has been going on in my life. Besides its artistic beauty, this one will certainly remain special to me!

Listen to the songs here: Interdimensional Summit
Council of Wolves and Snakes

It's a time of great change and upheaval. I see it not only in my life but also in the lives of some friends - as always, distant physically, yet so close to the heart. I wish them well and hope everything will turn out fine for them - for all of us!

A friendly visitor just before the Walpurgis Night.







I finished the dream catcher by now.


No comments:

Post a Comment