Wednesday, July 11, 2018

My eyes are terrifying

...and I don't know why. Relating to a dream... at least mostly.
I'm also explaining in the video that the goal of Satanists is by no means to "piss off Christians", as some of the latter seem to belief. If you're a Christian, or a Jew or a Muslim, I don't hate you for it and I'm not at war with you - it's your God I'm at war with, not you. At least no longer, because nowadays there's no need. Back in my Master's time, in my past life, it was very different.
But nowadays I could stand at the town square and shout aloud that I worship Satan, and I could start preaching to the crowd if I so chose. They might say, "That kid is totally nuts, look at her, she lost her marbles!" But they couldn't drag me away to burn me at the stake for it, and for this I'm grateful. I don't pick fights. I wage war only where my own freedom is at stake or infringed upon.



No comments:

Post a Comment