Sunday, July 8, 2018

Diane is drunk & rambling



Talking about... all I can really think about, my beautiful Master.
Right, here's the one thing I still failed to mention: There's been confusion various times when people thought, especially fellow Satanists, that I was talking about Satan when I said "my Master".
I wouldn't do that, especially since I do have other Satanists in my friends list - if at all, it should be "our" Master then, right?
No, to me My Master is the one I came to know as Satan's son, and who once was a mortal man, albeit a mighty witch, who lived on Earth in the late 17th century - just as in the start of the movie; otherwise the story line in it is of course fictional. But this is my Master, whose companion I am and whom I adore - the person the character is based on. It's a spiritual relationship with its origin in a past life.

So often I wish he could just take me home. Why wait? What to wait for?
Maybe this is the year of the Great Apocalypse. I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment