Thursday, August 30, 2018

Do you think that weevil is evil?

Back from Amsterdam once more!
And once more, the weather wasn't too bad for April. LOL

Again we arrived with about an hour's delay, both ways. But no weird encounters on any of the trains - except for a weevil, but more about that later. LOL

Surprisingly, I could even remember some of my dreams I had in the night - usually when traveling I'm too excited & distracted, which is my problem to begin with. Some progress?
Anyway, in the dream I was in some community home with the people at the dorm (all female) but also some others, and there was a guy who wanted to talk to me about something - turned out he was "interested". I reacted in a very hostile way, which is common - I'm usually friendly and easy to talk to but I quickly turn very hostile upon male sexual suggestions - and I told the guy that I belong to someone. Word got around about my Master, and everyone was then very creeped-out by my spirit companion, which, knowing my Master, he wouldn't mind in the least.


The next day I got myself a bike again.
Having taken the ferry across the IJ, we saw some cool ships passing by, but...

...you guys don't mean to seriously sail THIS to Antarctica,
do you?? Good luck...


Then first from afar I saw these crazy huge fountains rising from the water, wondering what that might be. I was on a rental MacBike again, and we set out to explore and found it was the fire fighting boat below.

Fire fighting boat putting on a display!

Oudeschans with Montelbaanstoren.
Passing through the tunnel underneath the Rijksmuseum toward the Museumplein, the following view appeared before us.

A giant astronaut, weightlessly suspended
above an equally gigantic chair.

Frontal view with Rijksmuseum behind.
I found two apples on the pavement & stopped to pick them up, they were perfectly fine. The rest of my diet consisted in large part of granola bars from Albert Heijn's, also a few bread rolls, bananas, an orange, some pasta salad.
At night I stayed out in the park as long as I could take it, until it got too cold. Then I went back to the hostel, found myself some quiet reading corner where I wrote in my journal and talked to my Master. I told him it was good being back here and everything being basically well, unlike last year. I told him, thank you for being my Master. And for how things have turned out by now...
Even though there's still a lot of work to be done.

On the final day I got to talk to a girl at some psychedelic store who was very nice. She suggested researching about "micro-dosing" (of psilocybin) as a treatment for depression. And although I do have depression I'm not overly interested in this. Why wouldn't I be?
Because I know the cause of my depression, I know the one and only way of happiness for me. I feel lonely without him - fortunately I know now that I'm not really without him at all - and the only thing I'm really interested in is finding ways to connect to my Master.
There's bound to be progress...
I just hope he's not annoyed with my shenanigans all the time.
But I did try meditating a bit. And when I ask him for advice I'll usually get some in subtle ways. We've come a long way already since last year when I didn't even know his name yet.


Satan's warrior at the flowermarket.

Someone crumpled up this poor VW Beetle
into a ball!

Looking back at my Amsterdam, about to
enter the railroad station hall.

Up in the corner of the train window I discovered this weevil.
I asked my Master, "Do you think the weevil is evil?" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment