Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Rainy day at the park

Despite the rain I rode to the park again, as there's no better weather in sight anyway before next week. I managed to record some video clips despite both the weather and my slightly broken cam.
And talking bullshit too... I brought my bike? It's more like, the bike brought me; how else would I get there? It's about 7 miles, after all. LOL
The rain had the advantage of no one bothering us. I brought gloves to change, the fingerless ones so I could better handle the food and operate the cam, and full leather ones for riding.


In other matters, our anniversary flowers lasted long. The final lily blossom opened only a week later. The red rose only started hanging its head after 10 days or so, and by now the final two lilies (of four) are still left by themselves in a smaller bottle (serving as vase).



Looking forward to warmer days (hopefully) and new travels soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment