Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Brown Jenkins on Walpurgis Night

Walpurgis Night, and the flowers I offered to my lovely Master for the anniversary of our eternal bond, on April 25th, are adorning our altar. A stem of white lilies and a blood red rose.



The golden thing in the bottom left is a glass of wine, not a x-mas bauble! LO


Inferno in the background. "Barlowe's Inferno", that is.

So I'm about to celebrate the Walpurgis Night with my Master now. But for the afternoon, I rode to the park once more, with carrots. LOL
I lately learned they're not muskrats after all! They're called Coypu, nutria, or beaver rats. They're bigger and look a bit different than muskrats.


Visiting my cute little friends...


Brown Jenkin here was so sweet and let me pet him. But later when I had no more carrots left he got pissed off and bit me. LOL


This little one was eating all the daisies in the lawn.



Sorry, no more carrots left, sweetie.



Selfie on balcony with new sunset colors in my undercut.


Brown Jenkin bit me and ruined my nail polish! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment