Monday, April 15, 2019

Dreams of calamity and the falling Tower

I had some alarming dreams. The one of the other night was unsettling already. I was in a vast, largely deserted building. In a room I was met by a nurse who was to take a blood sample. I meant to ask her which arm to use, but raising my sleeve just a tiny bit on my left arm I realized that my arm was covered in blood from an injury I had forgotten. I rather wouldn't have her see that, so I presented my right arm which had some blood on it as well, but not as much.
So she inserted a needle into a vein, and then stood there helplessly and asked me how to proceed - she had no clue what she was doing! So I had to show her how to get a blood sample.

Now last night I first was at a store with the mother, but at least she didn't cause trouble this time. We were picking up some grandma too, not my grandma though, just a very old lady with curly white hair who was very frail and walking on crutches. I remember waiting at a bus stop with her, the old lady was quite friendly really, although burdensome as she was so frail.
Then I was on the bus, apparently on my own with just the fellow passengers.
There was a weird, very tall building which was a famous landmark for that town, and as we were riding past it, one of its several spindly towers started toppling over (possibly due to hard wind?), taking down with it another that was counterbalanced with it. I think there were 4 towers in all, some of which looked more like construction work cranes to begin with.
The remaining towers were collapsing too, and one seemed to come falling right on top of the bus I was on! "Father, Lord Satan," I started praying, expecting the worst. But the bus then just narrowly escaped the falling tower and continued on its way.
Apparently the bus was behind schedule though and the driver decided to try and make up for some time and was going very fast, until at some point he lost control of the vehicle which didn't make a bend in the road and sped down into a field. "Father, Lord Satan," I started praying again, as I was sure we were going to crash. But the driver then somehow regained control of the still fast moving bus and managed to steer it back onto the road, and again we were safe for now and back on our way.

If that wasn't a warning, I don't know what... especially the last one, even incorporating the very symbol of the falling Tower, as in the Tarot. But warning of what?

I talked to my Master about it, and that the first thing on my mind these days is an unanticipated dilemma that only he can make a decision about. The fact that he can't answer me directly is at the very heart of it.

A strange coincidence about the Falling Tower is the breaking news of this evening about the Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris on fire, I learned about it as many of my friends on Facebook posted about it, and one of the first posts I saw said, "Watch as the Spire Collapses."

No comments:

Post a Comment