Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Evil Friday & a beautiful dream

I celebrated Good Friday in the usual way, having some meat and wine, and dancing. The wine and dancing took place at home in the evening, and before that I had been at the park again as the weather was amazing for the season. Turned out it was just too amazing though, and along with it being a holiday, the park was terribly crowded and especially the many children were extremely annoying as they just couldn't let the muskrats be. So I stayed away for the rest of the weekend after that.

In the night to Saturday I finally had a beautiful dream about my beloved Master once more.

It didn't seem entirely real, as it seemed to be part of the Movie, although completely different from any scenery in the Movie, but somehow following similar rules. I was in some building, my Master was there, and some other people, and everyone knew he was a witch and they were wary of him and trying to avoid any physical contact since that would allow him easy access to their minds, much as in the Movie. So apparently they faked compliance while plotting to defeat him somehow. I was waiting for a moment alone with him to let him know all I knew about this. But right now there was only one other person in the room with us, and my Master was explaining to that guy the use of some instrument that looked like a jointed violin bow or something. He was highly skilled and proficient with it, as he always is. And yet it might have been only a scheme to distract the other guy somehow. I think it wasn't even a musical instrument, it was something else. I was quietly watching from the back of the room and waiting for my Master to finally come over to me. I readily closed him into my arms, allowing him to probe my mind while I enjoyed just holding him. Just a few moments of what  I wish more than anything.

Being asexual, it doesn't take much for the one I love to make me happy...
And I'm not sure how "real" it was. He didn't seem to know me in the dream, as if it wasn't really him but just part of a fictional story... but I do know my Master can be extremely stealthy and can make things appear any which way he likes it.

***

Today I returned to the park once more with another pound of carrots. Toward the end, a little shit came along again and scared off my muskrats. If harassed, they'll just plop into the water and swim off.
Nonetheless I was able sit and share the carrots with a few of them before and after that nuisance.

Those are Canada geese. The larger ones of the muskrats
are nearly the same size as the geese.

Nearly crawling into my backpack in search of more carrots.




The one who lost (most of) his tail.


Sorry, I've run out of carrots again.
But no, you can't eat my bike.





No comments:

Post a Comment