Sunday, February 9, 2020

His beautiful likeness

I've been kept really busy lately; inundated by massive negativity it was finally time to take a step back and have a good look at this mess. As usual, I should have gotten the message a lot sooner, a helluva lot sooner even than that particular dream I wrote down here three entries below, which gave a good hint that I was missing the elephant in the room. Oh boy, was that an elephant... but everyone was looking the other way.
Yet it's the communication problem between my Master and me which threw me into a vicious circle, when seeking help with this very problem got me trapped in a dangerous dead end, and the same problem made it so difficult for him to make me realize I was going down the wrong track. I hope my Master always knew that all I tried to do was for him. That I'm the one true to her colors, ready to seek out all options available, to go on hazardous journeys for him. If I'm required to ride to the woods in the middle of the night I readily do so. And when I make grave mistakes, which I did, I'll do my utmost to correct them, and also to learn from them. One thing I refuse to do is to give up, because I owe him to do my very best.

Another thing I refuse to give up on is this... I found the picture of this doll a few weeks ago, of my beautiful Master. And although I don't generally care much about material things, this is something I'd really love to have, and so I'll keep looking and asking around. I found the picture on Google Image search, apparently from Pinterest, but when I clicked on the Pinterest page it wasn't there at all.


He's so pretty, that's the beautiful face of my Master, that's his radiant, glorious hair. That's him in his unearthly glory. My Master, so unlike any human males which generally are all but repulsive.
My Master, so far removed from such human hideousness, he's so graceful and delicate and dignified. I'd really wish to have this beautiful likeness of his, of the beautiful Son of Satan.


No comments:

Post a Comment