Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Looking forward to FIBO (bodybuilding expo)

I may be a warrior and spiritual seeker, among other things - an currently also a student of nuclear science and reactor technology,with my online course also keeping me busy in the 5th week now - but sometimes I'm also just a girl. Even if an extraordinarily strong one who loves to show off her muscles. And so I've already been thinking about what to wear for the FIBO   this coming Saturday...

I'm gonna wear these leggings (the jeans look is only printed on, including the "holes"):

  

...and these shoes:

  

...yep, I love rocker bottoms. :D
The top part of the outfit I'm still debating about. 
A friend from the gym is coming along and taking me to Cologne by car, which would otherwise be a 2 hour bike ride (one way), so at least I can care less about the usually cold and very often rainy German weather.
We're sure gonna take pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment