Friday, April 3, 2015

A good Evil Friday

"Evil Friday" is being celebrated here!


Latest updates - as I said in the video, I cut off my hair again by at least 3'', added some slight layering in the front plus some bluish black dye underneath along the sides. All done by myself, of course, as I wouldn't entrust my hair to any other hand. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome, except that there's still lots of split ends left, but nothing to be done about it; shoulder length is as short as I'd ever go, in fact even as short as I possibly can go without being condemned to permanently wearing some woolen hats in the freezing German climate.

This year it's particularly bad. We already had some few milder days in early/mid March, but lately it's been back to freezing & stormy winter weather.
Some friends at the gym told me this morning they had to scrape the ice from their windshields. Myself I don't have this problem fortunately, I only wear a "windshield" on my nose (AKA sun/sports glasses) when riding my bicycle - this kind of windshield was badly needed these past few days.
"Evil Friday" wine & meat (turkey).
Wrenches are unrelated; I had to
change a wheel yesterday. :D

New hair.
 

 


As for a couple of years now, here's my favorite song for this day - "The Curse of Headless Christ". :D




I also compiled a playlist containing this & a couple more songs, mostly more upbeat (for my standards at least) since it's a cheerful day among Satanists. Maybe I'll add a few more to it. Note: this is a very eclectic list containing a range of genres, I guess most people are unlikely to like all of the songs. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment