Monday, September 25, 2017

All is battle, is trial, is war

Past the Equinox, and again the nights last longer than the daylight hours now.
I sort of celebrated the holiday - the Equinox being one of the eight Sabbath nights of each year - but only later at night. Earlier, I was quite a bit creative that day, recording a brandnew song (a cappella; I'm not good with the keyboard anyway and these days I prefer to focus on my singing instead, but recording is very unprofessional, using 5 € mic), My Battle Cry, as well as finishing my latest story and publishing it here - it's the previous entry.


I also had a little Fuk-uppy the day before.
You shouldn't talk about stuff you shouldn't talk about.
Even if I was never told that I shouldn't talk about it, at least not that I know about - but that's retarded excuses!
It's nothing illegal or even dangerous - at least not physically dangerous; about spiritually, that may be a whole different matter though.
And yes, I did already talk about it to others before, but I should definitely restrict any discussion of it to my two best friends, who have some understanding of my world.

And I absolutely should have known better. The person I talked to about the restricted stuff is also a friend of mine, not a Satanist but she's in a group related to magick and I was under the impression that she had some understanding of the nature of things. I'm talking about very, very basic understanding only, because I can by no means claim anything more than that for myself. It's true that I know nearly nothing about magick. I seem to be a theoretician for the most part, and even that on the lowest level. I have a grasp of general concepts such as synchronicity, I know that signs are meant to be read, and I was taught there's no such thing as coincidence - or at least not in the presence of significance.
But this certain friend previously even suggested that I post my stories in that Facebook group - which is completely unrelated to the other matter but should have been a clue that she might not understand me.
"What stories, about me and my Master?" I asked somewhat shocked.
No, I'm not mad at my friend, not at all. It was my mistake to talk about the other matter, and concerning her suggestion of posting my private stuff to the group, I'm simply perplexed is all.

Yes, the stories are on my blog right here, for all the world to read - but this is my blog, and no one can comment on it without my approval.
Some of the things on here are very, very personal, but this is my personal space. My "graffiti on the fabric of spacetime", as I called it previously, to show I've been here, that my life is happening and is real somehow, even if only to myself, alien to this world; if only evident in some communications on Facebook, and in the words written here.
Here you can have a glimpse inside my strange life if you like - anyone; but if you don't like it GTFO. My life is the way it is, and is NOT open for discussion.
Even much less is my Master!
My Master is sacred, he is Satan's son, and I won't ever allow a bad word about him!!!

And I curse all the scum that tried to take him away from me, all those many years ago. They even tried to take Satan away from me.
But no one can ever take away Satan - no fucking scum in the world can!!!

See, this is what's happening in here: very personal stuff about my personal life. Including my fucked-up past, when fucked-up scum (so-called "birth family" along with their cronies) tried to ruin my life.

My life is not open for debate. I won't tolerate interference with it - not ever again, now that I'm no longer a child but a WARRIOR!
I ain't no fucking proletarian, and I ain't Scheiße, unlike they were (my "birth family").
I deserve to be a warrior - I fought for this all my life, and fight is what warriors like me do!!!

No, this rant and hate above is certainly NOT addressed to my Facebook friend - it's about assholes in my past when I was a teenager.
But if I posted contents of this blog to some FB group that's not even about Satanism... what do you think would happen?!
It would be asking to get dragged into the Scheiße!
For what reason might I possibly want to do such a thing?!

Yes, I'm aware there are types of people who like to provoke or even to troll, and who feel entertained by others getting pissed off at them.
But I'm lightyears removed from such a mindset, I'm an extremely introverted person and rather inept at interacting with people.
I may be antisocial, but the very quiet type of antisocial.
But even if I ever should decide to post something just in order to provoke reactions, I'd certainly choose something other than myself as a target, let alone things that are sacred.

"Here's a picture of the Pope, feel free to toss some rotten eggs at him!"

Seriously, feel free to. Anytime.
But why would anyone ask to have rotten eggs tossed at themselves, or at things or people dear to them?!
Maybe some would, but that's beyond me.

What?
Oh, you're disappointed I don't actually have a pic of the Pope here now?
Sorry, I don't.
But wait, I got a picture of Jesus!
Feel free to toss rotten eggs at him, as many as you please!
But keep in mind, it's on your screen. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment