Thursday, September 14, 2017

Praise Satan!!!

...that's what a Satanist says to express her gratitude - for my world is whole again today!
I was forlornly browsing Facebook when out of the blue a message dropped in, and it was exactly the one I'd been long hoping for, from my friend in Florida, and telling me everything's fine. So I'm a happy camper today!

Even if here the weather's quite awful. A freezing wind has been going for days and in my room it was down to 66 F today. I rode across the field through the rain just to buy some groceries, and after changing my wet clothes when back home I decided to turn up the heat. I think I've never done that any earlier than October, but there's always a first. It works fine (unlike last year), so no problem.

I also finished a new piece of jewelry yesterday, the Helm of Awe, which should find its intended owner next month if all goes well.

Today I did something else. Not quite sure how awful this is with my steroid-ruined voice, but I did a recording of a song I wrote. An a cappella recording. I know I should do something more with this - more than just add a little reverberation effect in Audacity, the program I used to record it, if only I were (much) better at playing music and knew how to. I dared to upload it to my Soundcloud anyway, so here's Widdershins, and here's the lyrics once more too.


No comments:

Post a Comment