Thursday, November 16, 2017

How much sunshine...


I'm still working on that sunshine. But in order to produce it I'll still have to ride out some tremendously foul weather that dumped some landslides on me or something. For a while I had no idea what to do about it. Then I decided to write a new story, and that's what I'm currently working on.
Along with my usual workouts, of course - including running. I did nearly 11 miles yesterday, up & down in the hills, in 90 minutes. Didn't mean to, usually I run about 8 miles, but it happened somehow. On through the mud & over fallen logs & stuff. Feels good to just run for the hills! (Now ain't that a bit un-warrior-like?)

A warrior's running shoes. Mud battle!

Onward and upward. I already bought a new wall calendar for next year - can't believe there's just about 6 weeks left of this one now! And it's been quite a roller coaster, the kind that won't let off until you're barfing.
No, it hasn't all been bad only, just very up& down, just like a roller coaster. It's just gonna take me a little until everything stops spinning around me & I'll be able to walk in a straight line again...

New calendar.
(& good old Bela Jaws.)

Make 2018 the Year of the War Machine, I decided! Let her win her battles!
And perhaps even take down the world. It's a lucky number, after all. Google "Current 218" if you don't know what I mean. Yes, 218, not 2018, but zero doesn't change the numerological value.

A M S G

This tattoo is definitely one of the best things that happened this year, I absolutely love it, it's as beautiful as its meaning - Ad Majorem Satanae Gloriam!
Let it serve to remind me that everything I do, and also everything I endure, is to be for the greater glory of Satan!


No comments:

Post a Comment