Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Say, what does it mean?

This is the part that still eludes me.

And the Delayed Choice Quantum Slit Experiment boggles minds?
You haven't seen what I have seen...

While on the run - always running from the past, the memories, the nightmares. How much further to run, how much faster, before I'm running out of tomorrows?

But there's nothing I desire from this world, from its physical manifestation, but that fabled Light.
I'm here in this world in order to transcend it.

Did I mention how much I love this band? The Infinite Trip.
Hippie stuff? Whatever. An extraordinary and amazing band!
Yeah, I do listen to black metal. And industrial, and goth, and medieval... and this. And what not.
The Infinite Trip has helped a lot through hard times.

I'll still have some art & poetry to share later, here & on my DeviantArt. About that Fabled Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment