Thursday, January 4, 2018

Straw Into Gold / Celephais

 Straw Into Gold

Staring at the world in awe
Still disbelieving what I saw
When marvels spin, as they unfold
Straw into the shiniest gold
Then gold back into straw

Like the Fallen Star I fell
Like Lucifer Himself, exiled
And branded odious, reviled
Let me carry thus the (b)light
In solitude, in Hell

The wreckage fallen, worlds apart
Starlight in each glinting shard
Sky beneath, Abyss above
Has sealed this everlasting [war]
In my cold black heart



~ All of this is to the one who shared my journey, if for an ever so brief time, last fall.
Know that this black heart full of war holds but only blessings for you.
Please be safe, always, and may the Fabled Light forever shine for you! ~

Celephais (The Fabled Light)
The fabled city of Celephais, seen in blissful dreams, as described in H.P. Lovecraft's story of the same name, but which is known here on Earth as Amsterdam. (Yeah, that latter part I made up. LOL)

Celephais (Whispers)
More about these on my DeviantArt page.





No comments:

Post a Comment