Saturday, October 6, 2018

Another visit to Belfast

I got myself on an airplane to Ireland again for another visit to my dear friend Amanda, before fall is starting in earnest and it will be too cold to do much anything. I feel pretty much at home there already, much as I do in Amsterdam, and I hope there will be more visits in the future.
I'm so grateful for this, I always wished to have friends like this who care enough to actually want to see me in person, who understand the way I am and my love to my Master.
On Saturday night we even watched the Movie together - the Movie, the one that is sacred.

Into the sky again!

Making myself at home.
Waterworks Park
Waterworks Park, looking back at the city.

On the final day I went to town on my own while Amanda was attending a class. I managed to finally get hold of a city map, it was even free.





Burnt-out ruin of Primark building.
I stumbled upon the burnt-out Primark department store, it had been on fire only a couple days after my previous visit back in August, Amanda had posted about it on Facebook. The area around it is fenced off now and can't be accessed, as seen in the photo, while they're working on restoring the building.



At another store I bought myself a much loved souvenir. When I first saw it I said to my Master, "Look, a black heart, just like yours and mine!"
And he seems to agree with it. I don't know what he did, but it feels like he has touched it somehow. I feel a connection to him in it. I love my enchanted black heart. My black heart belongs to my Master.

I'm so grateful for everything. May the Infernal Father watch over my friends whom I love so dearly.

The one who owns my black heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment