Monday, July 22, 2019

Babies & Bumpy

The babies try to take apart my backpack, and Bumpy does not bite me - not today, for a change. What caused Sleepy-Eyes (the white one) and the other baby to run away so suddenly, I got no clue. I have extremely sensitive hearing, but the animal senses are still superior I guess.

Bumpy was surprisingly peaceful today - the big, dark one. He's my abusive boyfriend who keeps biting me... but also allows me some hugs. I anticipated trouble when the babies got so close to him as he will often react aggressively even to the babies, and usually it will be me who gets bitten in the process. But not today. Oh, but he peed on me again. LOL



Sleepy-Eyes looks so much like her mom, Whitey, who died in the beginning of this month. It's of great comfort to me that she had these babies before she died, and two are of the same almost white color. There's a third baby of similar light color who is smaller and younger, it makes me wonder whose babies these are. As can be seen in the video, Sleepy-Eyes and a few others are obviously older than those really tiny babies, and I think therefore they can't be of the same birth. Also their colors range from almost white to black. But regardless, I love them all, of course! Some of the tiny ones are still shy, but they all start coming to me,while the older babies are getting quite bold already.

Adorable tiny baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment