Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Returning to my Brown Jenkin babies

Having just returned back home from a visit to Ireland, first thing to do was to check on my babies again.
I had to be up early to walk back from my friend's home into town and get on the bus for the 2-hour ride from Belfast to Dublin Airport, then fly back to Cologne. I didn't get much sleep the previous two nights and so I was tired and not particularly keen to ride the 7 miles and back to the park, but the longing to see my little darlings was stronger, and so I got on my bike anyway,hoping they would still remember me after 6 days of absence. I may post more about my trip later...




And the next day I got back again to see them too. Elsewhere in the park there was some event yesterday, that background music ain't mine. Two of the babies were fighting, and then Bumpy and Big Daddy were facing off once more too. With the babies it's just play, but Bumpy and Big Daddy are rivals, and I'm worried they might hurt each other. At least it wasn't as bad as the last time, when they would actually jump at each other.

Bumpy (the black one) is a bit of an outsider and can be very aggressive. He bit me again, but then he was all sweet and allowed me to give him a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment