Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My lovely Bumpy is back

I was so worried for him. He suddenly was unwell the other day, and then yesterday I called for him several times but he remained absent, and today still he wasn't there at first. I had the babies all over me, who are so adorable, and several grown ones too, yet still I was sad because I thought something might have happened to Bumpy. Then suddenly, there he was! And aggressive as ever.

I have to admit Bumpy is not exactly the nicest fellow, as can be seen here, he's very jealous and attacks all others, even the poor babies. Bumpy is antisocial. He bit me again in the process, although he doesn't target me. He peed on me again too - that he does on purpose, I guess to mark me as his own. It's like just a little pond water, so I don't mind it. I'm so glad to have my cheeky little boyfriend back, I love him so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment