Saturday, August 31, 2019

The final day of summer




I meant to celebrate the last day of summer with my little furry family, but others had the same idea and sadly did it in most noisy and annoying ways. The video is mostly of Growly and Sleepy-Eyes only. Most of the others had been there before too, for some pears and carrots. Bumpy seemed particularly aggressive today and kept attacking everyone - not me, but sadly the babies and adults alike.

An old lady was there when I came, I've seen her sometimes previously, she's friendly and usually also comes on her bike, to exercise a bit in the park. She wasn't happy with the annoying festival either, especially the trash and colored bits of paper all over the place. We picked some of it up; I hope someone will clean up after this Mickey Mouse circus.
According to the weather forecast it's been the last day of summer not only on the calendar. Germans are known to be very strict and punctual, and it seems that even the German summer is unwilling to stay even a single day beyond August; from tomorrow it will be cold again.

No comments:

Post a Comment