Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Reaching out to monsters

Welcome to Hell.
I walk alone in the darkness because alone in the darkness is where I belong.
All else is bullshit - it's not even a compromise, it's even less than that, it's bullshit only, and I'm done bullshitting myself.

Yes, I'd like to have someone I could talk to, I mean really talk to, someone at least remotely like myself, but such people don't exist. People like me don't exist. But then for some reason I got this irrational belief that I do exist...

If your heart is black and your blood runs cold, you may be the kind of person. Do you enjoy visuals of murder and mangled corpses? Do you feel you are deep inside what they commonly call a psychopath or even a monster? Sounds lovely to me...
If you're of Satan and you have a deep loathing of humanity, I want to know you.

It sure would help a lot if you also had a basic understanding of things like space time and quantum mechanics - no equations or highly technical stuff,I don't understand that either, but just a general conceptual grasp of things. Having a reasonable level of intellect. Unlike the majority of the crowd commenting on the Bestgore posts... those can be entertaining to read, but nothing more.

I don't care what your age, race, or gender is, nor where you live in the world. It's possible nowadays to communicate instantaneously regardless of distance, and simply to communicate deeply is good enough for me. A long-distance friendship is still a friendship, and a true, deep friendship is probably more than I should realistically hope for. But you see, even monsters may wish to have some kindred souls to talk to.
Even a monster may wish to find a friend.

At this point I may want to emphasize the word FRIENDSHIP.
No matter who you are and no matter your gender: Anything sexual is 100% RULED OUT! I'm not into that stuff, never have been and never will be. I'm asexual.

Other than that I'm very tolerant. If, for instance, you get aroused by dead animals as Jeff Dahmer did and you'd like to talk about that, no problem at all. We can talk about anything. From heartless monster to heartless monster.

Do heartless monsters even care? Well, I am one, and I know I might, so.

I may be not good at this friendship thing though, at least initially, or I don't know if it's me. I'm very introverted. I do know some few other Satanists online, but for some reason no one has ever seemed to wish any closer contact to me. But I guess it's rather that they already have other friends and/or even family.
Myself I don't, and I'm sick of always only ever posting bullshit on Facebook.

HAIL SATAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment